Download the Form
Submit Boarding Release Form Online
"*" indicates required fields
Reservations for Boarding: Only current patients of Kibby Park Animal Hospital may board in our facility. We request reservations for busy holiday times (Christmas, Spring Break, etc.) be made as early as possible as we have limited space and we would like to accommodate your pets if possible. Cancellations made within one week of holidays or spring break will incur a cancellation charge.
Hours for Boarding
Boarders may enter/exit the hospital during the following times:
- Monday thru Friday: 7:45am to 5:30pm
- Saturdays: 10-11am
- Sundays: 4-5pm
- We will inform you of any changes or special holiday hours.
Requirements for Boarding
- All patients must be current on their vaccinations against contagious diseases and have had a fecal examination within the last 12 months.
- Dogs should receive an annual heartworm blood test and receive prevention monthly to prevent heartworm and intestinal parasites.
- We recommend that patients who are boarding receive flea prevention.
- Pets noted to have fleas will be treated while in our facility.
- Felines: $24.00 per night
- Canines: $30.00 per night
- Daily medication administration charge: $2.00 per day
- (if applicable – some patients require insulin, arthritis medication, etc.)
- We provide food, blankets, and treats for all pets; you are welcome to bring items from home, but we cannot be responsible for damages or lost items.